Wednesday, February 24, 2010

19 week ultrasound

Today we went in for what they call the 20 week ultrasound.  I was really nervous going into this appointment because I'd read so much about bad news being delivered at the 20 week ultrasound.  The purpose of this appointment is to really take a lot of time and look over all of baby's parts:  fingers, toes, bones, organs, facial features, etc.  If we had wanted to find out the sex of the baby, this would have been the appointment.  Fortunately, we're still on the same page about wanting to be surprised! 

Here are some photos!


Baby profile at 19 weeks




Baby foot!




Baby sucks thumb!

Huge relief to know everything is perfect with Baby Tray!!

In other news, my morning sickness is almost completely gone!  I still experience the occasional gag in the morning but I'm like a new person otherwise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment