Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Nursery is finished!

We put the final touches on the nursery this weekend and can finally reveal the finished product! Pictures galore:


The elephant print Matt's parents gave us.  It was in Matt's room all through childhood (until a month ago, in fact).


My nursing chair got a makeover with an extra cozy layer of fabric!


The view of Tray's room from our room. The two blankets on the end of the crib were hand knit/crocheted by my grandmother (bottom blanket) and my co-worker, Sandy (top).  Both are beautiful and perfectly match the room!

A potential going home from the hospital outfit.  Hat, booties, and onesie all purchased on Etsy!




The grey elephant is a hand-puppet and a gift from a very sweet co-worker, Dana!  It came from her collection!


Beautiful organic cotton toys from a former co-worker, Frankye, and a sweet southern friend, Kristine!


Another potential going home from the hospital outfit.  The hat was knit by my grandmother and the little booties are from my former boss, Helene!


The little wooden animals Matt purchased.  Possible choking hazards so we'll keep them on the dresser for now!  The grey elephant at the base of the plant was atop an adorable (and useful) diaper cake from my former boss, Barbara!


Book shelves and curtains from IKEA.  My librarian/law friends bestowed wonderful books on us! Thanks Erin, Catherine, Sharon, Tina, Holly, and Monica!


My Kate Spade "diaper bag" and the polka-dot changing pad cover, both gifts from my Mom.  The flag garland is also from Etsy!


The cutest humidifier ever!  Thanks Amy!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Robyn, what a perfect room for that precious and very lucky baby! Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete