Friday, January 22, 2010

Casual Friday

When I originally started working at the firm, we had "casual" Friday on Fridays during the summer months only. About 2 years ago, the firm switched to casual Friday every Friday. As a result of only wearing jeans 1-3 days per week, I no longer own a lot of denim. The denim I do own is tailored and tight. Case in point:




This is a trick I learned from one of the blogs I read. That's a rubber band looped around the button, through the button hole, and back over the button. I'm hoping this method will tie me over for another month or so. I did buy some maternity jeans at Nordstrom.com last week and they are currently being hemmed. Apparently they were designed for a 6'2" size 2 pregnant model.

At first I was anti-maternity clothes. I know maternity clothing has come a long way but, seriously, there's still some really ugly, unflattering stuff out there! But I recently found the best maternity clothing site! Of course, it's not American. That's why the clothing is so cute! I placed my first order last week (I'm way impressed with the prices and the shipping rate to the US!). I need to figure out sizing before I order more.

No comments:

Post a Comment