Monday, January 25, 2010

Sample Sales

A while back I discovered online sample sales.  It started with Gilt and ballooned to include, Gilt Fuse, Rue La La, Hautelook, and Billion Dollar BabesOneKingsLane followed soon after.  And now....NOW I've entered the land of online sample sales for parents-to-be:  Totsy, bTrendie, Baby Steals, Mama Bargains, and Bump Bargains.

Originally I was going to design our crib bedding at this website. But I wasn't loving their fabric choices and the prices were sky high. It seems no matter where you buy a crib bedding set, it costs at least $150 and upwards of $350 for something I would consider unique or creative in design. So, I was thrilled when Billion Dollar Babes hosted a Baby Star sale and I was able to purchase beautiful bedding for nearly 75% off!

This bedding was advertised as boy bedding. But I disagree. Just because it's blue doesn't mean it's for boys. I'll share more about the design we're going for in the nursey in another post, but suffice to say that we want everything bright and happy with lots of patterns and colors. This bedding should fit in perfectly:




The best part is that this bedding is normally $380 and I got it for $120!!  Yayzers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment